This article covers what to do if you receive a TrackingItemID error when processing payroll from the RosterElf web app.
Are you seeing an error "TrackingItemID is Required for each Timesheet Line"? This can occur when tracking codes are enabled in your Xero Settings. For our system to integrate with Xero, you will need to switch these off. Let's learn how easy this is.
1. From your dashboard, click on your entity name in the top left-hand corner
2. Select the "Settings" Option
3. On the "Organisation Settings" screen, click "Payroll Settings."
4. Scroll down to "Payroll Tracking" Both Employee Groups and TimeSheet Categories must be set to "None"
5. Don't forget to click Save if you have made any changes
Please note, if you have multiple entities you will need to do this for each one!
If you need help, reach out to our Customer Support Team