While RosterElf has been designed to create rosters for your business from our webapp the RosterElf app provides a great, on the go, rostering platform perfect for last minute changes or those times where you just can’t get to your computer.
Someone called in sick last minute. No worries, in a matter of seconds you have replaced that staff member with someone who’s just as qualified and is available for the shift.
Follow the steps below to learn how to create a new shift for your already published roster.
How to create a new shift on the RosterElf app
- Select the roster tab from the options at the bottom of the screen.
- Navigate to the day you wish to add a shift on
- Click the plus button in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Click on the ‘select start time’ box and enter in the start time of the shift
- Do the same on the ‘select finish time’ box
- Proceed through each of the boxes to select the site the position will be assigned to
- Select the position for the shift
- And finally choose from the available staff members that are perfect matches for that shift.
When you are done click the publish button in the top right corner.