Outlook and Hotmail are renowned for blocking emails that users don't necessarily want blocked, including emails from RosterElf. This can cause issues for your employees as they may not receive email notifications and updates from RosterElf.If you or your employees are not receiving emails from RosterElf and have a Hotmail or Outlook account, just follow the instructions below to fix the issue.
Option 1: Check to See if Emails are in Junk folder:
1. Go to "Junk" email folder.
2. Select an email from RosterElf in the folder.
3. Right-click the email message, point to Junk, and then click "Never Block Sender".
4. When you do this, you receive a “The sender of the selected message has been added to your safe sender’s list” message.
5. If you want to trust any sender from that domain, select "Never Block Sender’s Domain".
Option 2. Set RosterElf Emails as “Safe”:
1. Start Outlook.
2. On the Tools menu, click "Options".
3. On the "Preferences" tab, click "Junk E-mail".
4. On the "Safe Senders" tab, click "Add".
5. In the Add address or domain dialog box, type “rosterelf.com”, and then click OK
If you or your employees are still having issues with emails not being received, please contact the team at RosterElf.